Sunday, July 31, 2011

w00t

Yeah for me! To all of those who care, or to those who don't but still like creeping - 7lbs this week!Down to 302! Feel great!

Last post I had mentioned my next post being about e-sports. I'll get around to that tonight. To be honest, I have been so bust lately with the success of my wife's second Etsy site and trying to keep myself moving that I haven't really had time to put a lot of time at the keyboard.

Off to work out some more. Leah is at work, Anne is with my mom, Aiden is asleep, Adam is happy as clam watching me look like an idiot and Lyric is out there having fun being a kid.

TTFN&TTYL


Drew


P.S. On a more somber note - A former friend passed away a few days ago. My heart goes out to the Ray family. Jonathan was a good friend when I knew him, and I hope his passing was quick and painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment