Friday, July 29, 2011

Day[6]

cwutididthar?

If you didn't, you don't follow e-sports I guess (specifically SC2) and that's ok.

On to the topic though. It's day six of my attempt at being a healthier me. So what have I done? Let's add it up so far - a shit ton. Yeah, that is a quantitative variable right there. I've done more jumping jacks, sit-ups, push-ups, etc then I think I ever did in all 7 years of high school. I've eaten far less then I know I was eating prior to this week. I've given up chocolate (granted it's only been a day, it's just another in the long list vices I am giving up).

I'm not sure I have more energy right now. I've been eating more protein, but I think my body is still like " f u dude, your sleeping." I find myself crashing at various times during the day. I think part of it is the pain meds and what not I am on, and I think the other part is just I am burning through too quickly. I may take tomorrow off. Sunday, Monday, (part) Thursday and Friday all saw me jumping and bending like a foo. Saturday seems like a good day to take off... that and my stomach actually hurts from crunching it so hard.

Ok, done rambling for now. I am not going to give my offcial weight until Sunday evening. I don't stare at the scale, but last time I did this I made it an obsession to find out what I weighed and I think that's what killed it for me. Anyway, I am off for now. Look for another post later on about what e-sports mean to me and why I think you should not mock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment